The bears can be big, small, fluffy, cute, old or new, the simple cost of each bear is just £2 (£3.50 for two) and this money goes direct to helping children and young adults with complex medical conditions, as well as their families, receive the support they need.
On the day there will be a huge range of great toddler activities from 11am to 2pm:
- Meet Claire Bear (Free)
- Story time at 11am, 12 noon, 1pm & 2pm (Free)
- Face painting after 12.30pm (£1.50)
- Visit the duckling nursery between 1pm and 1.45pm (Free)
- Join in on the plastic duck hunt at 11.30am & 12.30pm (Free)
- Take a toddler boat tour (£1 per seat)
- Have a go on our brand new adventure play area throughout the whole day (Free)
To register for the event please call 01704 895181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Why not pre-order your picnic from Martin Mere. Get a mum and toddler picnic box for just £7 (£10 for two toddlers) so you don’t have to do anything in advance, just turn up and have a great day out.
WWT Martin Mere is open every day from 9.30am to 5.30pm and parking is free of charge. Situated off the A59, it is signposted from the M61, M58 and M6. The Centre is also accessible via the Southportto Manchesterand the Liverpoolto Prestonline by train from Burscough Rail Stations. Visit the web site http://www.wwt.org.uk/visit/martinmere/ to find out what’s on all year round at Martin Mere and the other eight centres.