Take part in WWT Will Month this November
Are you considering making a will for the first time or having an existing one amended?
WWT Will Month in November is when participating solicitors across the UK offer a FREE* will writing service for WWT supporters. This is the perfect opportunity to have your will produced FREE* of charge, whilst supporting WWT.
How does it work?
- Select one of our participating solicitors. Contact them to make your appointment, mentioning that you are taking part in WWT Will Month
- Your chosen solicitor will draft your will or an amendment (‘codicil’) to your existing will. They will advise on all you need to take into consideration to take care of your loved ones
- This is all done free of charge for a basic will by your solicitor*. All we ask is that you consider making a donation to WWT, which will support your local WWT Wetland Centre (suggested at £40 for a codicil, £95 for a single will or £150 for a pair of basic mirror or matching wills)
- If there is no participating solicitor near you try contacting the nearest to see if some or all of the process can be carried out without visiting their offices
We also hope that you will think about supporting us by remembering WWT in your will. Legacies are vital to ensuring WWT’s work continues into the future. If you are interested in making a gift to WWT in your will, please contact us for a free copy of our legacy booklet.
For any questions about WWT Will Month or gifts in wills, contact David Salmon on email@example.com or 01453 891150.
* Participating solicitors reserve the right to charge a fee for wills that are complex or are not completed, or for any extra work outside of WWT Will Month.