Caerlaverock Wetland Centre is a rugged and beautiful destination offering open space and tranquil wildlife watching. It is great for groups that want to get close to nature in the wild.
Group admission prices
Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£5.02|
|Child (4-16 years)||£3.17|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||Free|
Benefits for groups
WWT Wetland Centres have fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more including:
- Discounted admission
- Free familiarisation trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Coach driver refreshments
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Group catering packages
Great for groups
- Experience close-up views of nature from modern, comfortable viewing facilities
- Discover wild whooper swan feeds
- Marvel at the spectacle of thousands of barnacle geese
- Take lots of photographs – it’s a photographers’ paradise for amateurs and professionals
- Enjoy light lunches and snacks, including delicious homemade cakes in our coffee shop
Caerlaverock Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides and sensory gardens. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at Caerlaverock soon. It couldn’t be easier to book your group visit (including U3A groups wanting to book Talk on the Wild Side), simply give us a call on 01387 770200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.