Dusty's GIANT Easter Duck Hunt
Sat 1 April - Mon 17 April
Calling all kids - we’ve lost our GIANT yellow ducks and Dusty Duck needs you and your family to help him find them at WWT Martin Mere Wetland Centre this Easter (1 - 17 April).
You’ll need to use all your special detective skills to track down these 25 cheeky birds and be in with a chance of winning a yummy chocolate treat and a certificate (It is 50p to enter)
- Otter talk: Meet our 3 cheeky Asian otters as you watch them forage, swim, rest, sleep and bath in the sunshine. 11.30am and 2.30pm.
- Every Thursday - Toddler story time and colouring at 10.30am in the Wigeon room
- Pond dipping: Pick up a net and see what creatures are lurking beneath the water. Everyday between 11am and 12.30pm plus 1.30pm to 3pm
- Paint a plastic duck to race in our annual duck race on Monday 1 May. 1pm to 4pm in the Wigeon room (small additional cost applies)
- Canoe safari & boat tours: Pick up a paddle and canoe your way around or drift along on a boat tour (£7 per canoe, seats 3. £3 per boat seat). Click here for further information on the canoe safari and boat tours
- Feeding the birds: Get nose to beak as friendly ducks and geese scramble to feed from your hand. Pick up a bag of grain for £1.
- Wild walk: Have a muddy adventure with wobbly bridges, mucky meadows, a reedy ramble & hidden treasures. Click here for further information about Wild Walk
- Swing, climb, fly, play and travel across our adventure playground ‘Rushes’ – suitable for all ages and abilities.
Book your admission ticket early and get 10% off - book now by clicking the module on the right.