Slimbridge Wetland Centre is an unforgettable day out for groups – it’s the wetland that inspired Sir Peter Scott to found WWT in 1946. When your group visits, you will see why.
Group admission prices
Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
We also have some fantastic new opportunities for uniform groups, from brownies and guides to beavers and scouts.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£8.03|
|Child (4-16 years)||£5.74|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||free|
Benefits for groups
WWT Wetland Centres have fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more including:
- Discounted admission
- Free familiarisation trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Coach driver refreshments
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Group catering packages
Great for groups
- Get close to our otters with commentated feeding times
- Meet the flamingos
- Discover all about our fantastic wildlife and history on a pre-bookable guided tour that can be specially tailored to your group’s interests.
- Experience Wild Bird Feeds (November to February)
- Explore our wild reserve on a Land Rover safari
- Discover our colourful collection of amphibians at Toad Hall
- Be whisked to the top of our observatory tower for stunning views across the Severn Estuary
- Relax and unwind at the Water's Edge cafe, with a spectacular view of our Caribbean Flamingos
- Find the perfect souvenir in our new gift shop
- Coincide your visit with events such as the Festival of Birds, Downy Duckling Days and migation spectacles
- Take a trip on a canoe and spot water voles and dragonflies
Slimbridge Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides and sensory gardens. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at Slimbridge soon. It couldn’t be easier to book your group visit (including U3A groups wanting to book Talk on the Wild Side), simply give us a call on 01453 891223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.