WWT works with companies that share our commitment to the environment, education and the enhancement of people’s lives that comes through being close to nature. Companies able to support us with funding can become members of our Corporate Members Scheme.
Your contribution as a member will contribute directly to...
- Our worldwide conservation action for wetland wildlife
- Protecting global wetlands which play a key role in controlling climate change
- Supporting the management of around 2,000 hectares of wetland reserves for future generations to enjoy
- The protection of some of the most important environmental sites in the UK
- Helping to save more than 20 threatened species
- Inspiring and educating millions of people to protect and value their environment
Corporate members receive the following benefits...
Starting at £5,000 +vat*:
- Opportunity to use the WWT Logo & promote your support publicly
- WWT acknowledgement on our website, in Visitor Centres and Annual General report
- Complimentary tickets to our Visitor Centres to engage employees/clients
- Discounted rates on volunteering opportunities– unique staff/client engagement doing conservation activities
- Discounted venue hire at WWT centres
- Invites to a range of WWT events
- Corporate E-Newsletter & ‘Waterlife’ magazine
*Different benefits apply at increased levels, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss opportunities with you
To find out how your company can get involved please contact Kristen Pye (Corporate Partnerships Executive) via email or call 01453 891191.SEND AN ENQUIRY