Celebrity Dusty Duck Trail
Mon 17 September - Mon 29 October
Cost: included in your admission price
Follow the trail to find 14 GIANT Dusty Ducks designed by World famous Aardman studios and dressed by celebs, including Steve Backshall’s Explorer Dusty, Smarked’s (Sam and Mark’s) Tiger Dusty and Joanna Lumley’s absolutely fabulous Patsy Dusty.
Additional family activities:
- Wetlands Discovery Boat Safari: Kingfisher? Water vole? What will you spot when you experience the wetlands by boat with a wildlife guide? Boats running 11am-4.30pm.
- Scramble, slide and climb across our adventure playgrounds Tree Creepers for 8+ or Pond Skaters for the little ones.
- Diving Duck Feed talk: Watch our fast swimming seas ducks dive for fish while you chat with our friendly wardens. 2pm.
- Hand Feeding Bay: Get nose to beak with friendly ducks and geese scrambling to feed from your hand. Grain is 20p and handful at the feed bay, bring your change!
- Reedbed Boardwalk: follow the winding wooden walkway through towering reeds, beautiful place full of seasonal wildlife!
- Guide in the hide: See what’s wild on the reserve with our volunteer guides inside our wildlife hides on weekends.