Times: see shedule below
Costs: included in admission except for Bat Box building £10 per box. Cal 01903 881530 to book
In conjunction with the National Parks Dark Skies event join us for two days of activities about nocturnal wildlife then stay on lat for the evening roost.
Activities on Sat 2 & Sun 3 March include:
- Make your own pine cone owl decoration – it will be a hoot! – 1.30-3.30pm
- Build a bat box - £10 per box - booking essential 10 spaces – 11.30am-12.30pm
- Dissect an owl pellet – 10 spaces – sign up on the day - 11am-12pm
- Night owl display table – all things nocturnal –in the gallery all day – barn owl recordings from trail cam, barn owl pellets, wing, skull, feathers, bat poo, bat boxes.
- Bat Box know how – walk and talk 20 people max- 20min long - 2.30pm - Sign up on the day
- Arundel's Owl roost walk and talk - 30 min – 20 people max –10.3am + 3.15pm - Sign up on the day
- Late night close – sunset 5.45 – stay open until 6pm.
Terms & Conditions
Please book the Bat Box Building in advance by calling 01903 881530. All other activities are drop-ins or sign-up on the day.