Take part in an awesome LEGO® workshop during your day out at Arundel Wetland Centre!
Dates: Daily, Saturday 27 July to Sunday 1 September
Autism Friendly sessions: Sun 28 July & Sun 18 August. Please call 01903 881524 to inquire about Autism Friendly sessions only
Times: 10:30-11:30am or 2-3pm (booking essential)
Price: £10 per person
Ages: Advised for ages 4+
Perfect for LEGO fans, our hour-long workshops take place on various dates throughout the July and everyday of August alongside the LEGO brick animal trail. With just 10 children in each class and support from staff and during your time, you’ll take part in three exciting challenges: Dividing into two teams for a race to build a LEGO animal against the clock. An individual challenge to create the best LEGO brick vehicle. Build your very own mini-model of a LEGO brick owl to take home with you.
Online booking only for this event
Terms & Conditions
- You must book online in advance to secure a space in the workshop – you may ask on arrival for availability of workshop places on the day of your visit but the workshops often sell out and no spaces may be available.
- You need to arrive at Wetland Brick HQ least 5 minutes before the workshop begins as we can’t guarantee spaces later on the day to attend another workshop. We recommend you arrive at Arundel Wetland Centre 30 minutes before your workshop begins.
- Please be aware that normal admission charges apply. If you are NOT a member and you have chosen not to buy an entrance ticket as part of your online booking, please be aware that you will either have to purchase a ticket on arrival or sign up for membership.
- No refund will be given if you miss your allocated workshop time.
- There will be seats allocated for accompanying adults to sit and watch the workshops.
- Centre opening times: 9.30am to 5:30pm