Meet Santa and take a husky sleigh ride!
Sat 2 December - Sun 3 December
Sorry but tickets to see Santa this weekend are now sold out. You can still come along and join in the other Christmas activites that day, but please be aware the queues may be lengthy.
Get into the festive mood at WWT London Wetland Centre’s wonderful winter weekend! Children will be thrilled to hop aboard for a husky sleigh ride and visit Santa in his magical grotto.
Head over to our northern pine forest; Father Christmas will be ready to welcome families in his cosy grotto among the trees.
You can also help Santa’s elves prepare for the Big Day in the Elves Workshop. Help them make festive decorations or small Christmas gifts to take home. Children can also take a donkey ride; it will make a great photograph with the donkeys saddled up in their Christmas finery.
Try your hand at throwing a wellie too! Free entry to all ages, our Stonz Wellie Throwing Competition can win you prizes on the day!
And if you’re looking to explore the reserve then follow our Twelve Days of Christmas trail along the lakes and meadows to find the twelve hidden stockings. Find them all and you’ll be able to complete the final verse of the song. Then relax over Christmas lunch in our Kingfisher Kitchen or enjoy burgers and bratwurst from the BBQ.
By enjoying a festive weekend with us you're also contributing towards our vital conservation work in the UK and around the world.
We wish you all a very happy Christmas.
· Normal admission prices to WWT London Wetland Centre apply
· Please note, if you buy a general admission ticket online to the Centre that is NOT a ticket to see Father Christmas.
· Husky and donkey rides are free with admission (children 8 or younger, with weight restrictions).
· Elves workshop is free although there is a small charge for some of the crafts
· The welfare of the animals comes first, so if they need to stop for an unplanned break or slightly earlier than advertised we will allow them to do so. The animal handlers will make all decisions about any height or weight restrictions for riders.
· Car parking is limited so please use public transport if possible.
The event is very popular so all the queues can be lengthy. Last admission to the Centre is at 3.30pm.