Dusty's Wildlife Rangers
Sat 21 July - Sun 2 September
Here’s your chance to become a Wildlife Ranger like Dusty Duck. There are loads of exciting activities waiting for you this summer, from pond dipping, to bird watching and scavenger hunts.
Join us at the Lodge where you’ll find our new Ranger Camp. Here you’ll find out how to survive in the wild. Build your own shelter, learn how to start a fire* or join our camp fire cooking workshop*.
Grab your FREE Wildlife Ranger logbook when you arrive and start your expedition at WWT London Wetland Centre. It’s a wild day out for the whole family!
Pond Dipping throughout the summer at 10.30am, 12.30pm & 2.30pm (suitable for all ages).
Wild Play daily at 11am & 1.15pm (maximum 15 children. Sign up on the day. Suitable for ages 2+).
- Natural Art (21 July - 5 August)
- Make a Minibeast (6-19 August)
- Scavenger Hunt (20 August - 2 September)
Wildlife Explorers daily at 11.30am & 3.30pm (maximum 25 children. Sign up on the day. Suitable for ages 4+).
- Minibeast Hunt (21 July - 5 August)
- Citizen Science (6 - 19 August)
- Bird Watching (20 August - 2 September)
Ranger Camp daily at 2.30pm (maximum 15 children. Sign up on the day. Suitable for ages 5+).
- Building a Camp Fire* (21 July - 5 August)
- Camp fire Cook-off* (6 - 19 August)
- Den-building (20 August - 2 September)