Dusty's GIANT Easter Duck Hunt
Sat 24 March - Sun 8 April
Calling all kids - we’ve lost our GIANT yellow ducks and Dusty Duck needs you and your family to help him find them at WWT Martin Mere Wetland Centre this Easter (24 March - 8 April).
You’ll need to use all your special detective skills to track down these 25 cheeky birds and be in with a chance of winning a yummy treat and a certificate (It is 50p to enter)
- Otter talk: Meet our 3 cheeky Asian otters as you watch them forage, swim, rest, sleep and bath in the sunshine. 11.30am and 2.30pm.
- White stork feed every day at 2pm
- Paint a duck in our craft room from 11am - 4pm (£3) and then bring it back to enter into the annual plastic duck race on 7 May.
- Delve into the ponds to see what creatures you can find - pond dipping, every day from 11am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 3pm
- Canoe safari & boat tours: Pick up a paddle and canoe your way around or drift along on a boat tour (£8 per canoe, seats 3. £3 per boat seat). Click here for further information on the canoe safari and boat tours
- Wild walk: Have a muddy adventure with wobbly bridges, mucky meadows, a reedy ramble & hidden treasures. Click here for further information about Wild Walk
- Swing, climb, fly, play and travel across our adventure playground ‘Rushes’ – suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Get hands on and build a den out of conifer