Bat and Barn Owl Nights
Fri 10 August - Fri 31 August
See the reserve at night and get a glimpse of the species that come out after dark.
Walk along the reserve spying for barn owls before searching for bats when it becomes dark. The event will also include a short talk about tracking, recording and identifying bats by our experts before getting a bat detector to hear the sounds of different bat species.
The event starts at 8pm prompt, with the three mile walk, finishing at approximately 11pm. The event involves walking over rough terrain.
Cost: £14 per person (ages 12 and over)
Please be aware that in the event of poor weather you are not guaranteed to see the barn owls.
Terms & Conditions
- You need to arrive at least 5 minutes before the event begins to ensure the event can begin promptly at 8pm
- Ages 12 and over
- No refund will be given if you do not attend on the evening. If you cannot attend, you must notify us at least 48 hours before the event to be issued a refund.
- If the event is cancelled due to bad weather conditions we will endeavour to move you to an alternative date or issue a refund.
- This ticket does not include admission to Martin Mere. This is a separate evening event once the centre has closed.
- If you have any queries regarding your booking please call 01704 895181.