Experience the haunting sound and the thrill of an early morning hide visit with a warden with our Dawn Flights event. You'll have exclusive access to our Discovery Hide from 7am. The Discovery Hide has great views over the mere which at this time of year is packed full of migrating pink footed geese. Sit in the comfort of the hide and watch as the sun rises and thousands of pink footed geese awaken on the mere and take off in a honking flurry - you won't see a better sight in nature!
Your experience ends with a delicious full English breakfast in our cafe, a perfect end to an unforgettable experience.
Terms & Conditions
- Meet in the car park.
- You need to arrive at least 5 minutes before the event begins to ensure the event can begin promptly at 7am
- No refund will be given if you do not attend on the morning. If you cannot attend, you must notify us at least 48 hours before the event to be issued a refund.
- If the event is cancelled due to bad weather conditions we will endeavour to move you to an alternative date or issue a refund.
- This ticket does not include admission to Martin Mere. If you wish to explore Martin Mere's grounds and reserve after this event and you're not a member of WWT, you'll need to purchase admission tickets separately.
- This event includes a full English breakfast. If you have any dietary requirements, please email email@example.com before the event.
- If you have any queries regarding your booking please call 01704 895181.