Have a hopping, jumping, buzzing summer adventure at Martin Mere Wetland Centre with our GIANT Bionic Bugs!
There's loads of bug-themed activities for the whole family to enjoy as you discover GIANT bugs brought to life with state of the art animatronics. Head to our Bug HQ to pick up a FREE bug book and set off into the wild on an intrepid summer adventure. Your Big Bug Book is packed full of everything you need to enjoy a fantastic day out in nature. And don’t forget to collect your sensational stamps as you go round.
During your visit, you can:
- Meet our GIANT Bionic Bugs brought to life with state of the art animatronics and sound effects
- Go on a watery adventure at our Canoe Safari and see how many bugs you can spot on the trail
- Learn more about our Guinness World Recording-holding World's Largest Bug Hotel
- Become a pond detective and try pond dipping in our brand new Pond Zone
- See bugs in microscopic detail using specialist equipment in our new pond house
- Take part in a mini beast hunt in Plum Wood - how many bugs can you find?
- Find out all about the amazing poisonous Spur Winged Goose and their bug diet of blister beetles
- Get creative with some bug-tastic crafts in our craft room
Get set before you visit and download the Bionic Bugs Activity Chart now, to discover all the wetland challenges waiting for you and your family at our centre
Find anything else you need to know to plan your visit and save 10% on admission by buying your tickets online.