For an extra special experience this Christmas, come along to one of our Sail to Santa days. Sail across to Santa's Island and meet Santa and his elves and get busy in the Elves' workshop with festive crafts.
Please be aware that non members must also purchase an admission ticket to Martin Mere for both the adults and children. This is in addition to purchasing the sail to santa ticket. Admission can be purchased in advance or on the day.
Time: Various, must be booked in advance
Price: £17 per child (does not include admission for the child)
Each ticket includes:
- Boat trip to see Santa on his island with his elves
- Visit to Santa
- A gift
- Make your own reindeer food, decorate a wooden Christmas tree decoration and decorate a biscuit
Sail to Santa runs weekends in December, plus 21 - 23 December. This event is extremely popular and typically sells out, so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment! You can only book one adult per child to allow more children to do the boat ride. However, if you have additional adults they will be able to walk around to the island so you can meet Santa together, and still join the children for their crafts!
Please read the below terms and conditions before making your booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note your Sail to Santa ticket does not include admission to the centre for either adults or children. If you are a member, you do not need to purchase the additionally admission.
- Please register at the Information desk on arrival
- You need to arrive at least 10 minutes before your boat time, as we can’t hold the boat and we can’t guarantee space later on in the day.
- No refund will be given if you miss your allocated boat trip.
- The boat is accessible for wheelchairs.
- In December, our centre closes at 4.30pm. If you are booked on a boat tour from 3pm onwards, you’re advised to arrive early to make sure you complete all of the activities included in your Sail to Santa ticket before your boat tour. Activities finish at 4pm.
- If you have any queries regarding your booking please call 01704 895181
- Centre opening times: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- In extreme weather conditions, we reserve the right to stop the boat tours and provide alternative access to the Island, or relocate Santa to a safer area of the centre. We may need to close the indoor picnic room if we relocate to this area.