Home Educators - Wild Safari
Thu 21 June
Head out on safari with our warden to see the best views of the reserve and wild birds that live on the banks of the Severn estuary.
Thursday 21 June - 11:00 - 13:00
Enjoy the sights from the comfort of a seat in the covered trailer. The warden will stop at interesting points on the drive around the Reserve.
The cost for entry and the morning session will be £6.20 per child and one adult free per family, any additional adults will be charged the general admission rate of £11.10 (sadly we are unable to accept membership cards as this is a special event).
Please note this event is only open to over 4's.
Please note that the safaris are weather dependent and it is advisable to wear sturdy footwear and warm protective clothing especially during cold and or wet days. Please bear in mind this event will last 1-2 hours (participants must stay for the duration) and there are no facilities out on the reserve.
Places are limited so please book in advance. Booking must be made by calling 01453 891117.
We have a lift installed in the trailer so that wheelchair users can go on safari. A few further adaptions with seats do need to be made to the trailer so please give at least two hours notice if you are wishing to take a wheelchair on the trailer.
Terms and Conditions
- You must book at least 24 hours in advance.
- You need to arrive at least 15 minutes before the safari. The safari will leave at 11am and will not wait for latecomers.
- Places are non-refundable, so please ensure you can attend before booking your place.
- Centre opening times: 9.30am to 5.00pm.
- Only one free adult per family (not per child) - any additional adults will be charged on the day so please avoid delaying the start time by paying in advance.
- All children attending must be bought a ticket.
If you have any queries regarding your booking please call 01453 891117.