Swan Supper Evenings
Fri 30 November 2018 - Sat 9 February 2019
(Fridays and Saturdays only)
30 November – 9 February running on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Our exclusive season Swan Supper Evenings at Slimbridge are the perfect way to spend an evening with family and friends.
Experience the beauty and sounds of hundreds of wild swans on a floodlit lake before enjoying a delicious two course meal at the Kingfisher Kitchen.
This is a truly unique event perfect for wildlife lovers.Winter migration brings rare beauties to Slimbridge each year including the enchanting Bewick's swan from the tundra.
Our evening commences with a glass of mulled cider in our fully heated Peng Observatory watching the wild swans, geese and ducks as they are fed on a floodlit lake.
Our experienced wardens will provide full audio commentary describing the impressive journey each species makes to reach Slimbridge, its winter home.
Following the bird feeding spectacle guests head to our Kingfisher Kitchen to enjoy a sumptuous two course meal, tea, coffee and mints.
You will be asked to specify your choice of meal options in the booking process so please take a look at the menu before proceeding to book - download the Swan Suppers Menu.
For more information please read our Swan Suppers FAQ
Time: 6.15pm arrival, 6.30pm Swan feed in Peng Observatory followed by dinner in Kingfisher Kitchen.
Cost: £29.95 per person or £26.95 per person for group bookings of 12 or more.
For a limited period we’re offering 20% discount on all our Friday Swan Supper Evenings. Tickets must be booked online and the discount will be applied at the checkout.
November – Friday 30 November.
December - Saturday 1, Friday 7, Saturday 8, Friday 14, Saturday 15, Friday 21, Saturday 22, Friday 28, Saturday 29.
January - Friday 4, Saturday 5, Friday 11, Saturday 12, Friday 18, Saturday 19, Friday 25, Saturday 26.
February - Friday 1, Saturday 2, Saturday 9.
Swan Supper Evenings for groups and organisations
Our exclusive seasonal swan supper nights are perfect for groups and organisations who are looking for a fully staffed, all-inclusive evening with a twist.
Your evening commences with a glass of mulled cider in our fully heated Peng Observatory, with a private swan feed and full audio commentary from one of our experienced reserve wardens.
Following this unique wild bird spectacle you will head to our contemporary Kingfisher Kitchen for a delicious 2 course meal, followed by tea, coffee and mints.
For more information and to make a group booking please call us on 01453 891223.
Event terms and conditions
- Your ticket is for our Swan Suppers Evening only. If you plan to spend time at the centre in the day, you will need to purchase entry to Slimbridge Wetland Centre separately. Save 10% on admission by booking online in advance.
- Payment must be made at the time of booking.
- All tickets are non-refundable and can only be redeemed on the date specified in your booking.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to attend an event on the date you have booked, at least 21 days’ notice must be given in order for us to transfer you to an equivalent event.
- If the event you are transferring to differs in price, the difference will either need to be paid by you at the time of transfer or refunded to you.
- Late cancellations (less than 21 days in advance of the event) would require the vacant space to be filled by another paying customer before we are able to transfer you to a different date. In the event that a replacement attendee cannot be found, monies would be lost.
- Please arrive around 10 minutes before the start of your event (unless otherwise stated on the event page). In some instances late arrival may result in the loss of a place. If you’re able to contact us to let us know that you will be late, please do so, so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
- WWT Slimbridge reserves the right to cancel an event due to unforeseen circumstances, including low numbers or inclement weather etc. In these instances we would contact you at the earliest opportunity and you would be offered the choice of a space on an equivalent event (where available) or a full refund.
- We recommend supplying us with more than one contact detail, specifically a mobile number, so that we are able to contact you if necessary.
- For outdoor activities please be sure to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Sturdy boots, coats for inclement weather, water and sun cream for hotter days are recommended.