Christmas at Slimbridge
Sat 8 December - Sun 23 December
Sat 8, Sun 9, Sat 15, Sun 16, Fri 21, Sat 22 and Sun 23 December
In the run-up to Christmas we're offering a host of fun activities that are all included with general admission to the centre. Join the Elves at Slimbridge and get stuck in to some seasonal activities, to make your family feel fantastically festive.
- Marshmallow toasting (South Lake Discovery Hide) - 11am to 2.30pm Nothing warms the cockles like toasting marshmallows over open flames. Join us around the fire for sweet treats and warm hands.
- Elf Den building (South Lake Discovery Hide) - 11am to 2.30pm. Elves are super busy at this time of year so they need a cosy place to rest in-between workshop shifts. Gather materials and construct your very own elf den, perfect for little creatures who've been busy making toys all year long.
- Arts and crafts (Admissions foyer) – 9.30am to 4pm Make festive decorations using natural materials to help make your home suitably spectacular this Christmas.
- Santa’s Post Office (Admissions foyer) – 9.30am to 4pm. If you've left it late to get your request in with Santa, fear not! Take advantage of our super speedy swan mail delivery service. Our flocks will get your letter to the big man in double quick time, and if you're lucky, they'll bring back your reply too!
- Ice your own gingerbread figure (Admissions foyer) – 9.30am to 4pm We've got gingerbread aplenty, waiting to be iced to perfection and gobbled up accordingly.
And if all this isn't enough, there's still time to book your place for breakfast or afternoon tea with the elves, complete with visit to Santa himself. Find out more about our Santa's Coming to Slimbridge event.