7 & 8, 14 & 15, 20-22 December
This Christmas treat your family to a unique and memorable festive day out – and meet Santa himself!
This year we're offering a super-special experience to really make Christmas spectacular. Join us for breakfast or afternoon tea and visit Santa in his magical grotto.
Throughout the day there’ll be lots of other fun Christmas activities too. Ice your own gingerbread man, build an elf den, toast marshmallows, get creative making arts and crafts - and don't forget to send a letter to the North Pole at our post office!
Please note that the time you book is the time you will see Santa, you must then proceed directly to the restaurant for your meal. We encourage you to come well in advance of your session, or stay for the rest of the day, so you enjoy all that Christmas at Slimbridge has to offer.
Santa will be welcoming morning visitors between 10am and 11:30am. Be sure to book your space and make your way to the Grotto waiting area for the time specified. Once you’ve seen Santa, proceed directly to the Kingfisher Kitchen for your breakfast.
Adult Breakfast: Sausage, hash browns, bacon, eggs, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast plus tea or coffee.
Children’s Breakfast: Sausage, hash brown, bacon, egg, beans, toast plus orange juice.
Santa will be welcoming visitors between 12:15pm and 3:30pm for Afternoon Tea. Be sure to book your space and make your way to the Grotto waiting area for the time specified. Once you’ve seen Santa, head off for your Afternoon Tea.
Afternoon Tea: Selection of finger sandwiches, mince pies, jam and cream scones, selection of home baked cakes, served with tea and coffee or hot chocolate.
Member Grotto-only Experience - SOLD OUT
Santa will be welcoming visitors between 11:45am to 12:15pm and 3:45pm to 4:45pm for a grotto visit and a gift. Be sure to book your space and make your way to the Grotto waiting area for the time specified. Booking is run on a first come first served basis. Members will be asked to show their membership cards on arrival. Non-members should book a full Santa’s Coming to Slimbridge Experience, this package includes your admission, meal and grotto visit.
This Christmas we're offering a jam-packed day of festive fun which the whole family will love. Tickets for Santa's Coming to Slimbridge include a combination of a meal, gift and Santa's grotto visit, depending on your selected ticket (please see below). No additional admission fee is required when you book Santa's Coming to Slimbridge tickets. There must be one paying adult and one paying child per booking (except when booking the Members Grotto-only Experience).
• Santa Experience for Children - £19.95 per child (includes grotto visit, gift, meal and admission to the centre).
• Santa Experience for Adults - £12.50 per adult (includes accompanying child on grotto visit, meal and admission to the centre).
• Santa Experience for Under 3's - £6.95 per child (includes grotto visit, gift, admission to centre is free for under 3's. A meal is not included, although our catering team will happily supply toast or bread and butter so that your little ones can share your meal. If you'd prefer your under 3 to have a meal please book a Santa Experience for Children ticket).
• Under 3's attending a siblings Santa Experience - FREE (includes accompanying older siblings on grotto visit, admission to centre is free for under 3's. A meal and gift is not included).
• Members Grotto-only Experience - £6.95 exclusively for members (includes grotto visit, gift, admission to the centre is free for members). A meal is not included.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Your ticket to ‘Santa’s Coming to Slimbridge’ with breakfast or afternoon tea includes admission to WWT Slimbridge Wetland Centre.
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult, also taking part in the Santa's coming to Slimbridge experience (with the exception of the Members Grotto-only ticket). There must be a minimum of one paying adult and one paying child per booking.
- The Santa event is a package of activities including the restaurant and other activities.
- Each ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable. Please choose either breakfast or afternoon tea – we cannot alter your time or the meal you have chosen.
- Each group booking must include one grotto space. If you wish to add additional adults, please do so via the website but ensure that the booking name matches that stated in your initial booking. Alternatively, contact our bookings team firstname.lastname@example.org
- The pricing of the under 3s ticket is to reflect the fact that we realise they won’t benefit from the full range of activities or may merely be accompanying an older sibling. Both free admission for under 3s and the £6.95 grotto ticket DO NOT include a meal in the café or restaurant. If you wish your under 3 to have the meal then you will need to pay for a child ticket.
- Your booking time slot refers to your allotted time with Santa. Please ensure you are at Santa's Grotto for your chosen time slot. The catered element of your Santa Experience is available following your Grotto visit.
- You are welcome to arrive at any time on the day of your booking – we encourage you to enjoy all activities on offer.
- If you have any queries regarding your booking please call 01453 891223 (Monday to Friday) or email email@example.com