Enjoy close encounters with nature's new-borns and explore spring in all its glory out in the grounds.
Visit behind the scenes parts of the nature reserve on our Wild Safari in our 4x4 vehicle, hire a canoe and paddle alongside the ducks, go pond dipping and see what you can find and watch our amphibians being fed and don't forget to visit our duckling crèche.
Visit the young harvest mice and their parents and see new amphibians throughout the week.
- 11am - 3pm: Duckling creche in Toad Hall
- 11am - 4pm: Canoe Safari running in Riverlife *additional charge applies
- 11.30 & 2pm: Wild Safari- book on the day *additional charge, subject to availability
- 12.30pm & 2.15pm: Amphibian talks in Toad Hall
- 2 - 3pm: Drop in pond dipping in Pond zone