Sat 9 December - Fri 22 December
Join us for Christmas lunch with a view this December. Enjoy tucking in to your festive meal while overlooking part of our wetland reserve and the wildlife it is home to.
The Christmas carvery will be available for visitors between Saturday 9 to Friday 22 December, served 12-2.30pm daily. No booking necessary, unless you are a party of seven or more, but if you would like to book a table for your party, whatever the size of group, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01353 860711.
Homemade soup of the day (v) served with roll and butter
- Roast turkey crown or Honey glazed gammon or beef served with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, sage and onion stuffing, sausages wrapped in bacon, Yorkshire pudding, broccoli and cauliflower cheese and seasonal vegetables with gravy
- Vegetarian nut roast served with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, sage and onion stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, broccoli and cauliflower cheese and seasonal vegetables with gravy
Poached salmon in a lemon herb butter sauce, served with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Christmas loaf served with cream or custard
- Jam roly poly served with custard
Lemon tart served with cream
- Tea or coffee, and a mini mince pie
Main course only - £9.95 , two courses - £13.50 or three courses - £16.50
*Daily menu, specials and cakes also available