Voted the UK’s favourite nature reserve by readers of Countryfile magazine, London Wetland Centre is a beautiful place for a group visit.
Group admission prices
Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more paying visitors (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£7.79|
|Child (4-16 years)||£5.74|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||Free|
Benefits for groups
WWT Wetland Centres have fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more paying visitors including:
- Discounted admission
- Free familiarisation trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Coach driver refreshments
- Welcome pack on arrival
Great for groups
- Watch wildlife in comfort from a two storey, glass fronted observatory with the London skyline as a backdrop
- Meet our family of otters
- Take a guided tour to discover more about the history of the Centre and its wildlife
- Discover our interactive digital pond – with its own ‘pond-cam’ to help groups see what wonders lie beneath
- Get close to a wide variety of water birds
- Watch wildlife from our six viewing hides, including the Headly Discovery Hide with large windows, comfy seating, binoculars and bird ID books
- Enjoy delicious food and drink at the Water’s Edge cafe overlooking our lake and relax on the sunny terrace
- Sample the delights of the new Courtyard cafe
- Find the perfect gift at our well-stocked shop
London Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides and sensory gardens. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at London Wetland Centre soon. It couldn’t be easier to book your group visit (including U3A groups wanting to book Talk on the Wild Side), simply give us a call on 020 8409 4400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.