Excited for the London Puddle Jumping Championships?
This half term come rain or shine, the Puddle Jumping Championships are the perfect activity for the whole family. Put on your wellies, get out into nature, get muddy and have a splashing time! Take on the challenge of the Puddle Jumping obstacle course, competing against your family and friends to see who can make the biggest splash.
We’re adding even more fun to puddle jumping by adding a photo competition. Enter a photo of your kids (or yourself!) taking part in our Puddle Jumping obstacle course for your chance to win a Frugi Puddle Buster Coat for your little one! Submit your entries as a comment on the competition post on our Facebook page using hashtag #LondonPuddleJumping – the photo with the most likes & loves wins the prize!
The competition are generously supported by the Frugi https://www.welovefrugi.com/ @welovefrugi. There’s just one coat to be won but a choice for the winner – available in ages 0 -10 in a range of styles. Two of the design choices pictured below. Full design choices will be sent to the winner.
Puddle Jumping will run from Saturday 15th – Sunday 23rd February and is in included in the admission price to the centre, or free for members.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust Limited is a charity (1030884 England and Wales, SCO39410 Scotland) and a company limited by guarantee (2882729 England), whose registered office is at Gloucestershire, GL2 7BT
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except employees of WWT London Wetland Centre and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no fee to enter and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be 30 February 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/wwtlondon
- Submit your photo via the competition post on Facebook
- The photo with the most ‘’Likes’ and ‘Loves’ combined will win the prize.