Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more paying visitors (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£7.02|
|Child (4-16 years)||£4.71|
|Children (under 4 years)||Free|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||Free|
Benefits for groups
Washington Wetland Centre offers fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more including:
- Discounted admission
- Free pre-event trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Free accessible car parking
- Group catering packages
Great for groups
- Get nose to beak with exotic water birds in our Close Encounters area
- Learn all about our otters and flamingos at daily commentated feeds
- Seasonal wildlife from our accessible hides
- Discover our woodland bird feeding station in Hawthorn Wood
- Shop in our well-stocked gift shop
- Eat at our Waterside cafe, which has a sun terrace for the warmer months and large floor-to-ceiling windows for unrivalled views of the wildlife in our stream area
Washington Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at Washington soon. It couldn't be easier to book your group visit, simply give us a call on 0191 416 5454 or fill out our group booking form and email to email@example.com.
Publicity Materials for use by groups
Here are flyers and landscape and portrait posters which can be printed out as A4 or A3 to help publicise your trip to WWT Washington Wetland Centre to your members. If you would like images to help publicise a visit then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming your group soon.