Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£5.87|
|Child (4-16 years)||£3.94|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||Free|
Benefits for groups
WWT Wetland Centres have fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more including:
- Discounted admission
- Free familiarisation trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Coach driver refreshments
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Group catering packages
Great for groups
- See wild swan feeds – a sight to behold (autumn and winter)
- Experience tranquility and wildlife on our spring and summer walks
- Visit our art gallery
- Eat at the Wigeon cafe, with its panoramic views across stunning wetlands against a backdrop of the Fens
- Buy the perfect souvenir at our well-stocked gift shop
Welney Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides and sensory gardens. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at Welney soon. It couldn't be easier to book your group visit, simply give us a call on 01353 860711 or fill out our group booking form and email to email@example.com.
Publicity Materials for use by groups
Here are flyers and landscape and portrait posters which can be printed out as A4 or A3 to help publicise your trip to WWT Welney Wetland Centre to your members. If you would like images to help publicise a visit then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming your group soon.