On the shores of Strangford Lough, Northern Ireland, Castle Espie provides a memorable day out for groups, from keen wildlife enthusiasts to those who enjoy a nice cup of tea in pleasant surroundings.
Group admission prices
Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£5.02|
|Child (4-16 years)||£3.17|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||Free|
Benefits for groups
WWT Wetland Centres have fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more including:
- Discounted admission
- Free familiarisation trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Coach driver refreshments
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Group catering packages
Great for groups
- Explore the reserve with a range of seasonal guided walks, including duckling nursery tours
- Hand feed birds from all over the world
- Experience our Sensory Garden
- Watch wildlife at The Limekiln Observatory – tailor made for those interested in wildlife
- Marvel at vast flocks of light-bellied brent geese on Strangford Lough
- Eat at the Loughshore cafe whilst taking in stunning views across the reserve to Strangford Lough
- Browse in our well-stocked gift shop for mementos of your visit
Castle Espie Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides and sensory gardens. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at Castle Espie soon. It couldn’t be easier to book your group visit (including U3A groups wanting to book Talk on the Wild Side), simply give us a call on 028 9187 4146 or email email@example.com.