Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£6.37|
|Child (4-16 years)||£4.71|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||Free|
Benefits for groups
WWT Wetland Centres have fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more including:
- Discounted admission
- Free familiarisation trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Coach driver refreshments
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Group catering packages
Great for groups
- Hand feed birds from all over the world
- See our flock of bright pink flamingos
- Discover hidden treasures such as little egrets, kingfishers, dragonflies, butterflies and look out for elusive water voles
- Watch hundreds of migratory birds in comfort from our hides
- Enjoy freshly prepared homemade meals, snacks and delicious cakes or simply sip a coffee whilst relaxing on comfortable leather sofas and enjoying the panoramic views from our licensed cafe
- Find the perfect gift at our well-stocked shop
Llanelli Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides and sensory gardens. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at WWT Llanelli soon. It couldn't be easier to book your group visit, simply give us a call on 01554 741087 or email email@example.com
Publicity Materials for use by groups
Here are flyers and landscape and portrait posters which can be printed out as A4 or A3 to help publicise your trip to WWT Llanelli Wetland Centre to your members. If you would like images to help publicise a visit then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming your group soon.