All our Wetland Centres exist to fulfil founder Peter Scott’s vision of connecting people with nature, so we make it a principle that our wetlands and wildlife are accessible to everyone.
View our accessibilty guide here.
WWT Arundel Wetland Centre has the following facilities:
- Free accessible car parking provision
- Trained assistance dogs welcome
- Maps can be enlarged, please ask ahead of your visit
- 4 manual wheelchairs and walkers available to loan. First come first served basis
- Every area can be accessed
- Step-free entry to the ground floor of all our hides with viewing windows for wheelchairs
- There are a few gates. Our volunteers or staff can assist if required, please ask
- 2 accessible toilets
- Restaurant staff are friendly and helpful and will carry trays to the table if required
- Accessible boat safari – maximum 2 manual wheelchair-users per trip
- Sensory garden
In addition we have friendly and helpful staff, so if you need restaurant staff to carry a tray to your table or help open a gate – please just ask!
If you have any specific questions about our accessibility then please feel free to call us on 01903 883355 and we can discuss it with you and help you plan your day.
We look forward to welcoming you to WWT Arundel Wetland Centre.
Video credit: Gilbey Films - independent disability filmmakers and consultants.