Arundel Wetland Centre is the perfect destination for groups, nestled
idyllically in the South Downs against the backdrop of Arundel Castle.
Group admission prices
Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£8.50|
|Child (4-16 years)||£5.41|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||Free|
Benefits for groups
WWT Wetland Centres have fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more including:
- Discounted admission
- Free familiarisation trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Coach driver refreshments
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Group catering packages
Great for groups
- Glide through reed beds in a silent electric boat for amazing encounters with water voles and kingfishers
- Stroll along the fantastic reed bed boardwalk
- Enjoy the daily Diving Duck feed
- Hand feed exotic birds
- Discover comfortable hides to watch wild birds throughout the seasons
- Eat at The Water’s Edge cafe, overlooking the beautiful Arun Riverlife – offering a delicious selection of food and drink, including tempting homemade traybakes and cookies
- Buy fantastic souvenirs at our gift shop
Arundel Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides and sensory gardens. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at Arundel soon. It couldn't be easier to book your group visit (including WI groups wanting to book Love Birds offer), simply give us a call on 01903 881525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org