There’s plenty for groups to discover at the amazing Martin Mere Wetland Centre in Lancashire.
Group admission prices
Discounted rates applies to groups of 12 or more (pre-booking essential). Entry is free to WWT members.
We’re keeping our popular 15% group discount this year to make sure that your group has an unforgettable group day out at a great price.
|Concession (65+, disabled, full-time students, unemployed)||£8.50|
|Child (4-16 years)||£5.79|
|Essential helpers assisting disabled visitors||Free|
Benefits for groups
WWT Wetland Centres have fantastic benefits for groups of 12 or more including:
- Discounted admission
- Free familiarisation trip for the group organiser
- Free on the day entry for the group organiser
- Free coach parking
- Free entry for the coach driver
- Coach driver refreshments
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Group catering packages
Great for groups
- Glide through reed beds in a silent electric boat, accessible for wheelchairs, spotting water voles, carp and kingfishers (spring and summer)
- Experience our Swan Spectacular – home to thousands of wintering whooper swans (autumn and winter)
- Flat, level surfaces around the wildlife gardens with both short and long walk options
- Large, spacious, comfortable hides allow you to relax and discover raptors, summer migrants and winter visitors
- Enjoy delicious food and drink at our Mere Side cafe overlooking Swan Lake and soak up the sunshine on the outdoor terrace
- Buy the perfect gift at our well-stocked shop
Martin Mere Wetland Centre is fully accessible with ample, nearby car and coach parking, wide flat paths and accessible hides and sensory gardens. There are also plenty of places to sit and relax while taking in the stunning surroundings.
How to book
We would love to see you at Martin Mere soon. It couldn't be easier to book your group visit (including U3A groups wanting to book Wild Side events), simply give us a call on 01704 895181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.