Whether you're planning a meeting, corporate event, or private function, Slimbridge is the perfect unique venue for your event. Our award-winning visitor centre overlooks the largest collections of swans, ducks and geese in the world, making it a fascinating, educational and interactive location.
We have facilities for events of all sizes including meeting rooms, exhibition spaces, a 93-seater cinema, and private dining or summer BBQ areas.
Slimbridge can facilitate larger-scale events in both the Foyer and Water's Edge restaurant, including lectures, wedding banquets and receptions, and evening dinner parties.
Our in-house catering team provide delicious menus to suit all tastes, using locally sourced produce wherever possible; from business breakfasts, coffee breaks and lunches, to evening dining and BBQs. Menus can be tailored to your specification and all dietary requirements can be catered for.
By choosing WWT Slimbridge as your venue, you will also be directly helping wildlife conservation; supporting the important work of the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, both in the UK and internationally.
Facilities for hire
- The McNeice Room: 16 people boardroom style
- The Cinema: 93 people tiered seating
- The Classroom: 30 people classroom style
- The Peng Observatory: 70 people
- Water's Edge restaurant: 120 people dining
We are able to offer the following extras to our corporate visitors to make your visit to Slimbridge that much more memorable:
- Year-round guided walks around the resident birds
- Floodlit swan feeds between the months of November and February
- Private tours to our Duckery in May to see the ducklings and goslings
- Private hire of our Canoe Safari - let your staff take to the water!
- Landrover Safaris out on our reserve during the summer months
- Lectures and films about WWT and our collection of birds.
For more information, call our Functions team today on 01453 891223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org